can I do Dripped Content membership site with only one payment fee in the first level?

I want to create membersite with dripped content but the member have to pay only one time in the begining and then every few days he see more content without pay more. If I put the price on the first level and then zero in the next level it say I can give free trail only in the start. Thanks

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya @galdo,

I'm fairly certain this is doable. What gateway do you have active? Make sure all your levels within a subscription are set to "finite". I just ran some tests by having an initial level at $25 followed by several levels at $0 and didn't receive any message like that.

Let us know how you have things setup and we'll see if we can help ya get it done correctly. Thanks!

• galdo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Mason, this is what I did and it works now. But it raise new question : if I have different products and for some I need paypal single and for some paypal express, Can I choose for each product which paypal will work?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

So, currently if you activate multiple gateways you will get multiple checkout buttons for each subscription. We don't currently have the ability to assign a specific gateway to a subscription but we're looking into some solutions for these scenarios.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.