Can I duplicate a page with upfront?

Is that possible or do I have to download a plugin for that?

• rhdawson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I want to make a copy of my site from dutch to english language. To make every page a new one with all its pageattributes in english is no option. What’s good plugin for languages? Which works good along upfront? I saw wpglobus isnt working well….

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi again @rhdawson

Yeah .. its not currently available. It should soon be possible going forward.

Also same with languages, Upfront currently does not play great with translation plugins, we have a feature request for WPML integration going hot. It will take a bit before it becomes live.

Sorry about that

Jude

• rhdawson

IT’s ok, I remake the pages. But if I want to make an english version of the site I need to change my header and menu. How can I have 2 different types of headers. Now, al the time I make a new site. It starts with the dutch header. if I change it. It will affect my dutch site….

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @rhdawson, Michael here! :slight_smile:

When you're creating new pages on your site, you'd want to delete the present header region that's placed in the new page, and then insert a region of your own.

The first time you do this, you'll want to check the box for "Make this a Global Region" (see screenshot #1), that way, when you create additional pages, and have to replace the region, you can insert the global region instead (see screenshot #2).

Kind Regards,

Michael

• rhdawson

I just used your plugin cloner to remake my site in another language. Really helpful. Now I want to migrate the 2 sites to another domain. I see I cannot do this with cloner. With the wordpress importer neither because I use upfront and it will difuse the layout.

What can best do to migrate the 2 sites to another domain?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @rhdawson,

We talked about Snapshot in today’s live chat, as a means of moving a site from one server to another, I trust you’re referring to that when you say “migrate to another domain”?

At any rate, we’re really going to want to take this question to another thread, seeing as we’ve already tackled the initial question here, lumping a bunch of questions into a single thread can get pretty messy. :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Kind Regards,

Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.