Can I edit registration.form.php?

Hi,

The words Step 1. Create a New Account are white on white and I'd like to change that. I'd also like to ask for additional information on the registration form, namely Role. Then, can I choose redirects following Registration based on Role?

Thanks,
Joanne

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Joanne,

The white on white color issues sounds like a simple css fix could sort it. If you could provide a link here I'm sure we can help with that.

The other item you mentioned though, asking a question and redirecting based on the answer, would require some degree of custom development, something you'll likely want to seek a developer's assistance with as it would get rather technical.

-David

• CoachJo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks David, Okay so how about just adding a question regarding role? What DOES happen when somebody signs up? Are they then automatically taken to Step 2? Is there a way to make Step 2 visible on the page before they've completed Step 1?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi CoachJo,

Sorry for having missed your response on this. Users would indeed be moved on to Step 2 of the process after the initial account creation. It can be done otherwise, to where Step 2 is included in Step 1, but it would require some rather extensive custom work.

-David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.