Can I edit the service provider email notification?

I would like to include more information in the email that goes to service providers -- the student's name and phone number. While I see that you can edit the notification sent to customers in the Appointments+ settings, I do not see where I can update the notification sent to the service provider.

Can you direct me to that information?

Thanks

• Rupok

Hi WPMonkey,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, you can't create a different email template only to be sent to Service Providers. You can edit "Reminder email Message" text and that same message will be sent to both Client and Service Provider according to your settings.

For the email subject and message contents, you can use the following placeholders which will be replaced by their real values: SITE_NAME, CLIENT, SERVICE, SERVICE_PROVIDER, DATE_TIME, PRICE, DEPOSIT, BALANCE, PHONE, NOTE, ADDRESS, CITY, EMAIL (Client's email), CANCEL (Adds a cancellation link to the email body)

So using these placeholders, you can add Client Name and Phone number in the email but again I'm saying, the same email will be sent to both Client and Service Provider.

However, I personally think this will be awesome if you get options to edit email text which will be sent only to Service Providers. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback Section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.