Can I get a new support person please...

When I installed CoursePress using your wordpress dashboard the plugin caused many of my sites files to have errors and I had to go into the cPanel to delete the plugin and re-upload all of the affected files.

It created fatal errors with WP-settings.php and wp-includes/capabilities.php and also wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-pages.php

Now I cannot use my site at all without fixing code. Please help me fix this. Now I will be extra wiery of installing any of your plugins of which I am paying quite a bit of money monthly for.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Tyler,

I apologize for the delay in your thread.
    If you installed CoursePress pro and you are seeing fatal errors in files like wp-includes/capabilities.php and also wp-includes/widgets/class-wp-widget-pages.php it doesn't mean that our plugin changed that files and corrupted them. If you would deactivate CoursePress through the FTP, all errors would be gone.
    Non of our plugins can change code of the WordPress core files.

This could be result of some plugin conflict, but without seeing actual errors I cant tell for sure.
    Are credentials you send to Luis are still valid?

I just tested CoursePress on my WP 4.4 Multisite and it doesn't throws any errors.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.