Can I have a deprecated functions list

Where can I get a list with all deprecated functions from Appointments? I would need it for all version 1.5.6 and above.

I have some own code that does not work. need to see what has been depreciated on all versions from 1.5.6. til 1.9

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chibi,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

Currently there’s no such list for any of our plugins and I don’t expect it to be published anytime soon. You can however easily download previous versions of plugins to compare code/functions. You’ll find them on each plugin’s descriptions page under “Changelog” link.

For Appointments+:

– visit this page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/

– make sure that you’re logged in into your WPMU DEV account

– click on “Changelog” link above “Install” button

– on a list there’ll be a “Download” link available next to each enlisted release

I hope that helps!

Best reagrds,

Adam

• Chibi
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,

yes, I know that is possible, but it will take too much time comparing every version to another. The Changelog link does not always show depreciated functions. Sometimes it just says for 1.5.7 Deprecated: Deprecated some old functions. That does not help me much.

Best regards,

Tat

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chibi!

I can see the point of having a list of deprecated functions at hand, on this I fully agree :slight_smile: I’m not able however to provide you with one and as there was no plans to create any so far I”ll move this thread to “Features and Feedback” forum.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.