Can I integrate New Blog Templates with other membership plugin?

Hello,

I installed the latest version of New Blog Templates in my multisite. My question is, is it possible to integrate this plugin with other membership plugin (paid membership pro) which has its own own pre-made sign up form? I thinking if there is any shortcode or function that can hook with my membership plugin.

Hoping for your quick response here, thanks.

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

There is no out of the box integration of New Blog Templates with any membership plugin (Even ours)

Our lead developer Ignacio is currently thinking about New Blog Templates and Prosites integration.

New Blog Templates Just integrates with WordPress blog signup which allows the users to choose a template while creating a site on your network.

As our Membership plugin can control site creation, if your Paid membership plugin can control site creation, New Blog Templates should work just fine.

Isn't that the case ? If you can provide more info, I can call in our lead developer to see what is the best path to move on !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Stupid Easy Marketing

Hi,

My membership plugin control the site creation. The flow of registration on my site is the same with WordPress blog signup such as you will enter your username, password, name, email, site name and site title except on one thing. The sign up process integrated with paypal payment gateway. So before the user can create his blog, he/she should pay first.

So basically the New Blog Templates shows templates that the users can choose from. In my case I can't see any templates during my sign up process maybe because I'm using other plugin (Paid membership Pro) which I think generates its own sign up form.

If you can contact your lead developer that will be great.

Thanks,

Nestor

• PC

Hey there,

I have already sent a note to our lead developer to get his thoughts on this one.

So basically the New Blog Templates shows templates that the users can choose from. In my case I can't see any templates during my sign up process maybe because I'm using other plugin (Paid membership Pro) which I think generates its own sign up form.

New Blog Templates does not integrate with Paid Memberships pro out of the box. Can you check if the plugin shows up the templates when you sign up using WordPress default process and not the Paid Memberships Pro ?

Please advise !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Stupid Easy Marketing

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm busy this past few days. Anyway, I tried to create sample blog templates and yes, I am able to see the blog templates I created in Wordpress default sign up page.

Thanks for the advise on Paid Membership Pro integration. It is fine. Now it is clear that this is not possible though I'm looking on your current development in Pro Sites and New Blog Templates integration. How's it goes now?

Any Update?

Thanks,
    Nestor

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.