can I make Activity Plus smaller?

Is there a way to adjust the height of this plugin? It is very useful but big and clunky, I've read others reporting the same issue. It seems to use unnecessary screen real estate.

Also, can I turn the icons into text hyperlinks? Like "Photo | Video | Links" instead of pictures and where would I do that?

This is the coolest plugin with the most potential but also giving me the biggest headaches lately. I keep looking at the wordpress Status plugin and wish this would look more like that.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya derusion,

Hope you don't mind my moving this to the feedback and feature suggestion thread as the plugin doesn't have a feature to to display text links or restrict the height (I believe the BPFB_OEMBED_WIDTH constant I mentioned in your prior thread will only allow for width, not height adjustments).

You can use CSS adjustments in your theme's stylesheet to override the displayed buttons and change them as you like but that wouldn't change them to text unfortunately. I'll tag the developer on this thread who can have a look once he gets a free moment.

And on that note, any +1s on these items?

• derusion
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

BPFB_OEMBED_WIDTH constant is defined in my wp-config file and it works great for videos but doesn't do anything for images.

I would +1 if you can show me where the +1's are! :slight_smile: The plugin pages are very busy with content, and I only see the facebook like "thumbs up" link.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.