Can I make the background mask transparent?

Hi guys,

Can I make the background mask transparent? and also Allow page to be scrolled while PopUp is visible like the option we have in Popup plugin?

Best Regards,

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Rodrigo Campos,

Regarding making the page to scroll, hustle already has the inbuilt option for it, ie it's under Display Settings while you edit the popup.

Regarding making the background transparent, it seems like you are using Custom CSS. The way you have currently styled the popup, it seems like white background is the popup background. You can edit your existing Custom CSS to the following, however the CSS removes the popup background, as there isn't any overlay at the moment.:

.wdpu-1317 {
        background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);
    }

If that isn't how you want it to look, please enable support access, and explain further on how you want your popup to be displayed.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Rodrigo Campos,

Thanks for confirming. I went to this page "http://movanti.com/temporal/" and there are two popups appearing. One appears in the middle with white background (On your way out?), and another appears on slightly right side (Hello! Can I ask you a quick question?) with a gray background. Which background do you want to make transparent?

Please confirm. We will try to make the background transparent for that popup.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• apurba_podder
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Rodrigo Campos,
    Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I think you are talking about this popup background (see the attached image).

If you want to remove this background just add this CSS style to Custom Content -> Custom CSS field & click save changes.

#pch-main {
        box-shadow: 0px 3px 9px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.07)!important;
    }

It will look like the image below.

If the code is not working for you please grant support access again. Take care :slight_smile:.

Best Regards,
    Apurba

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.