Can I redirect a user to the admin section of wordpress when they start a new store?

I run a multisite network where I'm enabling people to set up their own stores -- can I use Remove Email Confirmation to redirect them to the admin side of their store using a signup / registration from from Gravity Forms (pictured below) along with a redirect and query string option?

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Christopher,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Good to see you :slight_smile:

can I use Remove Email Confirmation to redirect them to the admin side of their store using a signup / registration from from Gravity Forms (pictured below) along with a redirect and query string option?

Personally I have never tired that but if you just want to redirect them after registration/login then you can use the login redirect plugin, did you try that and see if that is something which can help ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Christopher Rice
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I forgot about that plugin -- silly me!

I guess I'm having more trouble integrating the Gravity Form, which I know you guys don't really provide support on so I'm a bit stuck still. I've got the form ready, I've configured everything so people can register using my form, but I can't seem to figure out the next step ...

I could redirect them to a general login page, but wouldn't it be a better UX if it automatically signed them in?

I know I can send them an email with their login information, but, again, I'm going for that seamless UX.

-----

How do I redirect people to the dashboard of the store they just registered after they subit the form.

- I can create a text message confirmation
    - I can send them to a specific page
    - Or, I can redirect them somewhere else and query string info can be attached from form.

Any ideas?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.