Can I redirect a user to the admin section of wordpress when they start a new store?

I run a multisite network where I'm enabling people to set up their own stores -- can I use Remove Email Confirmation to redirect them to the admin side of their store using a signup / registration from from Gravity Forms (pictured below) along with a redirect and query string option?

Thanks!

• PC

Hello Christopher,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Good to see you :slight_smile:

can I use Remove Email Confirmation to redirect them to the admin side of their store using a signup / registration from from Gravity Forms (pictured below) along with a redirect and query string option?

Personally I have never tired that but if you just want to redirect them after registration/login then you can use the login redirect plugin, did you try that and see if that is something which can help ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Christopher Rice

I forgot about that plugin -- silly me!

I guess I'm having more trouble integrating the Gravity Form, which I know you guys don't really provide support on so I'm a bit stuck still. I've got the form ready, I've configured everything so people can register using my form, but I can't seem to figure out the next step ...

I could redirect them to a general login page, but wouldn't it be a better UX if it automatically signed them in?

I know I can send them an email with their login information, but, again, I'm going for that seamless UX.

-----

How do I redirect people to the dashboard of the store they just registered after they subit the form.

- I can create a text message confirmation
    - I can send them to a specific page
    - Or, I can redirect them somewhere else and query string info can be attached from form.

Any ideas?

• PC

Hey Christopher,

thanks for writing back and sorry for the delay.

This is something which was discussed here and was due to be implemented as a feature in the plugin but seems like its still under development.

Look at Mason's comment here which links to a plugin here : http://blog.coderaustralia.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-auto-login

I hope that helps you get a direction on this one.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.