Can I remove "Chat" from the Admin Bar?

I use the chat plugin to embed a chat window on only one page in my site. However, the "Chat" menu shows in the admin bar on every single page which is really unnecessary. Is it possible to remove the chat menu from the admin bar? I could not find an option for it in the settings.

Thanks,

Don

• dpezet
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I found the option "Load JS/CSS on ALL URLs" and set it to "No, Only URLs where needed for shortcode" which seems to have achieved my goal. However, now the CSS is disabled for the admin settings screens so configuration just became much more difficult. Is there a way to correct that?

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@dpezet,

However, now the CSS is disabled for the admin settings screens so configuration just became much more difficult. Is there a way to correct that?

Thanks. That is a known bug in the admin code. The fix should be released today.

Also you can hide/remove the Chat menu from the WP toolbar. But on;y on a per user basis. Go to your profile page within wp-admin. You will see some chat options. One option is to disable the WP Toolbar Chat menu item.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.