Can I request some help setting up Membership plugin?

Hello,

I am interested in setting up a Membership site. I watched the slide presentation but I still have some basic set up questions. If there is a video on this somewhere, could you please let me know?

I am considering a membership site as a solution to sell my product. The marketplace plug-in, and other ecommerce plug-ins have limitations that don't allow me to use them unfortunately. For example, one product has multiple downloads of various sizes, some over 64mb. So I was thinking if I had a membership site, people could join and then download the files from there, or stream them.

That's a bit of background. Going into more specifics, I have a 6 volume course. I would like one membership site to include all 6 volumes, but they only have access to the volumes they pay for. If they buy Volume 3, they only have access to Volume 3. If the buy Volumes 1 and 2 on one date, and buy Volume 3 later, they keep their access to Volumes 1 and 2, and have the Volume 3 files available in addition to 1 and 2. So they have no time-limited infinite access to whatever they buy.

So my questions are:
Is it possible to configure Membership to do this? And how?

Would the levels be used as the Volumes?

Can I accept payment through MarketPlace plug in, then give them instructions to join the Membership site (for free, since they paid already)?

What is the best way to create content? Do I make a page and set it to private? Or publish is publicly then drag it Membership to the protected area?

Would I set a main page called Volume 1, then create a child page for each lesson?

Those are some of my initial questions that I couldn't figure out

Thanks!