Can I see my students' progress?

Background:
I've created a course. When I take the course, I can see my own progress by UNIT (% complete). Being able to see which PAGES I've already viewed is an enhancement request I've made in a different thread. Very important.

The Question:
Besides students seeing their own progress as described above... is there any way for the AUTHOR to view the progress of each student who is using the course? I clicked on the "Students" tab and I don't see anything other than maybe the ability to grade things submitted to a workbook.

The AUTHOR being able to see which units & pages the students did or didn't view sure seems like a no-brainer, much like a student being able to see his own progress.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Bryan,

Hope you're having a great weekend!

If you select a students workbook from the students menu then you can see their progress. The grade for the element, whether it was submitted or not. That way you can track which ones they haven't done by the ones not submitted.

There are no stats to see whether an element was "viewed" or not, but that's a cool idea. I can mark that as a feature request.

I remember flagging your last request about seeing viewed pages progress, the developer liked the idea as well. It's on the roadmap. Currently don't have an ETA on when that will be implemented though.

Hope that helps! If you still have further questions just let us know.

All the best,
    Tyler