Can I send daily new posts updates with eNewsletter

I really like the eNewsletter plugin’s nice HTML templates and cron job sending capabilities.

Is it possible to use eNewsletter like Subscribe2? That is, set it up to send out daily emails with new posts. Subscribe2 has a HTML and a email throttling payed upgrade. I’d rather use a WPMU dev product that I know is going to work. Or do y’all have something similar for daily new posts, or can I do that somehow with eNewsletter? That would be superfly! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your great plugins.

• Mark
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Jeff @jeffvand

There was a recent post about this.

View Topic

It’s a great idea but e-Newsletter does not currently have this capability; it was designed to support standard newsletter features. The original poster said he/she had decided to go with MailPress, so you may want to check that out.

Please let the forums know what works out for you.

Cheers,

Mark

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jeffvand,

Thank you for this great question.

Mark is spot on with his answer and e-newsletter was clearly intended to be used for publishing newsletters saving the user from the fees charged by similar products such as aweber and get response.

Now I do like the idea of having this plugin that you have described and perhaps a feature/plugin request is applicable in which you would certainly have my +1

You can now make plugin and feature requests here:

http://wpmudev.uservoice.com/

The more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

It might have already been suggested. It is worth a quick search to add your votes before submitting a new suggestion.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jeffvand,

You are very welcome of course and glad that we could help even though we have not hit the point of final resolution until we can get this new plugin developed :slight_smile:

If the developer team chooses to in fact develop it and I give my +1’s for this project.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.