Can i set the container width in Upfront Builder?

Hi,

Is it possible to make the container width wider than the 1080px? I would like to go to 1280px.

Thank you!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Julius Huitema,

Yes, this is possible with a little custom CSS code. For increasing container width from 1080px to 1280px, please add the following lines in your “Global Theme CSS” section and save theme.

.upfront-grid-layout {
    width: 1280px;
    }

Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

[image pos=”0″]

This will make your container width 1280px.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Julius Huitema
    • Unusual

Thank you! I added the lines to the css but I noticed that the live preview in upfront itself is still on 1080, so when i design a page on 1080 and then view it on 1280 everything is different from what I had in mind. I suppose there is no way to change upfront to 1280 as well, right?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Julius Huitema,

Well, I've found a better and native way to do this. Please boot up your Builder window and click on the "Edit Grid" link from left panel. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

After clicking on that link, a popup will appear. Select "Custom Settings" radio button and you will see options to edit Column Width, Column Padding and other settings. By adjusting column width and padding, you can get your desired grid width. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

In this way, you can get your desired width for the grid and that change will be reflected in your builder preview window also.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.