Can I set the popup to not appear during a certain amount of hours

Hi, I have two questions:

1. I would like to know if there is a way to set up the "Never see this message again" settings: so that the popup does not appear again during a certain number of hours, instead of a certain amount of days (as it is now).
2. Can I put all of the CSS that I created for my popups inside my style.css file instead of having it show up as inline CSS? I have tried placing it the way it is but it doesn't seem to work. I would like to have the inline CSS only if I need some specific different CSS for one popup only.

Thank you so much!!

• Nastia

Hello Cosma , hope you're doing well today!

1. I would like to know if there is a way to set up the "Never see this message again" settings: so that the popup does not appear again during a certain number of hours, instead of a certain amount of days (as it is now).

It's not possible out of the box ti change the expire time from days to hours, but you can try combining the Expire time options with PopUp shown less than condition.

Enable PopUp shown less than and set it to how many times you wish to show the PopUp to a visitor. Please see the screenshots:

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.