can i set up adsharing widget for sidebar, not only for

hi, can i set up adsharing widget for sidebar, not only for before/after post/page?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Milan, I hope you're well today!

I'm afraid that no, this is currently not supported by the plugin.
    The reason is that the before/after page/post filters are global and mandatory.
    Widgets however can be added, removed etc by all admins. So in order to avoid admins removing ads from their sites on your network, this is not supported.
    You could however custom-code this, it shouldn't be too hard!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Domas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Milan,

I hope you are well today!

Unfortunately, this does not work "out of the box", there's no widget. I'll mark this as a feature request and notify our developer, so I think you can expect this feature in next release.

Kind Regards,
    Domas

• Milan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

ok, can you tell me whats other ways to put ads on subsites, can i but same background for all across site, but that admins cant remove/replace that? or what is with popup ads? how to enter popup ads to all sites on my network?

• Domas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Milan,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking!

What about adding your ads to the main theme so that admins can't remove/replace them and it will appear on all sub-sites?

This plugin is worth taking a look: http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-ads-manager/screenshots/

About pop up ads, you can use our Pop Up plugin, but you need to activate it for network and in includes\config.php file change this line:

if (!defined('PO_GLOBAL')) define('PO_GLOBAL', false, true);

to

if (!defined('PO_GLOBAL')) define('PO_GLOBAL', true);

A true setting for PO_GLOBAL means that this plugin operates on a global site-admin basis.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
    Domas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.