Can I set up an appointments plus page where visitors can only book one service?

I want to use appointments plus to offer several services but want to limit what can be seen on some pages.

Is the following possible and if so how?

Example One – Book a free consultation.

This would involve a link to a page where the person can only book a free consultation (at the times free consultations are available and only with the service provider who provides this service).

Example Two – Purchase a consultation

This involves a person purchasing a consultation via our shopping cart. After the purchase they would be directed to a page where they could book the time per the service purchased – and not see the full list of services.

Example Three – Members Appointments

This would involve a members only page where members only services were available (rather than all services)

Thank you.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @partnerunning

Hope your well today and thanks for your question.

On example 1: That should be possible as we can link directly to a service provider and service, so you could use a call to action button if that makes sense?

Example 2: When you say shopping cart, is this linked to MarketPress? Or is this a different shopping cart, please advise :slight_smile:

Example 3, could work like example 1, where you can create a specific service for members and give them a members discount if you wished using our membership plugin and could then link directly to it, if that would work for you?

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack,

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Andrew,

Hope your well today, sorry thought I had posted the link structure :slight_smile:

You should be able to use something like

http://yourdomain.com/make-an-appointment/?app_service_id=1&app_provider_id=2

Just replace the 1 with your appointments service ID and the 2 with your appointments provider ID :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.