Can I set up how I pay per sell per affiliate?

Hi, I have currently installed the affiliates plugin but I got some questions.
1. Is there anyway that I can set the amount that I should pay per affiliate per sell?
2. Is it possible to create a customize registration form for the affiliates? It is, how?
3. I have currently marketing our outsourcing services, we have a pricing table where our clients can directly through paypal or credit card. In short, we don't need a membership site. My question is, will it still track on our affiliates' report per client sign up?

Thanks.I hope you can help me with this.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Harvey,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

1. Is there anyway that I can set the amount that I should pay per affiliate per sell?

It can be set as a global percentage via MarketPress >> Settings >> Payments >> Affiliate Settings

Then per referral sale they will get that % paid.

2. Is it possible to create a customize registration form for the affiliates? It is, how?

Unfortunately not out of the box. Its set up in such a way that as soon as a user registers an account on your site, he will see the affiliate options in his dashboard. They then just need to enable their Affiliate links and enter their PayPal email address via Dashboard >> Affiliate Referrals.

3. I have currently marketing our outsourcing services, we have a pricing table where our clients can directly through paypal or credit card. In short, we don't need a membership site. My question is, will it still track on our affiliates' report per client sign up?

It can track the signups as well. Out of the box it integrates with our MarketPress, Membership and Pro Sites plugin however what you are looking for seems to be a custom solution.

Can you kindly explain if you will be using MarketPress or not ?

Cheers, PC

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi @Harvey

If you install membership, there is membership integration of our affiliate plugin. But I don't think with that you can set a % for each sale. And as PC said, affiliate has another add on for marketpress plugin and with that, you can set the % for sale.

But if you any other plugin or any custom solution for your product business, then I am afraid there is no direct integration of that. But it may be possible by custom coding if you or your programmer follow the procedure that marketpress add on used.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Harvey,

Thanks for writing back.

MarketPress is a shopping cart so anything you want to sell can be presented as a product and people can purchase it.

It works with almost any theme coded as per WordPress standards so using your own theme is not an issue at all.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.