Can I show posts to users of a particular site only on a multisite.

We have several sites set up on a multisite platform. Each of the sites has it's own set of users.
Can I protect posts on one site to be seen by logged-in users only for that site? That is, the logged-in users from another site shouldn't be able to access these posts.
I downloaded Multisite Privacy plugin.
After activating it, I noticed that if I select
[ X ] Only Registered Users of this blog can have access
The said site redirects me back to the parent and I can't even log in.
However... If I log in with a username from a different site on a multisite it lets me view it.

What I would like to happen:
A user should be able to login in to a child site, and see the content on that site if she is a registered user. However she should not be able to see the content on another sibling site, with her credentials.

Is it possible to accomplish with Multisite Privacy?
Are there any other plug-ins that can be used that are betted suited?
Is there another solution that can be used?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi antonzakh,

Is it possible to accomplish with Multisite Privacy?

Yes, this should be possible to accomplish. Yes, this option "Only allow a registered user to see a blog for which they are registered to" should do that.
    I've tested this on my multisite - create user account on one subsite, login, then tried to look on second subsite and there was only "Site Access Denied This site may only be viewed by users who are subscribed to this site. "

However... If I log in with a username from a different site on a multisite it lets me view it.

Are you sure this isn't user from the same subsite? Because you can't log in to site if your user is not one the user list of this subsite.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi antonzakh,

Yes, this is by design - everything is blocked. But! If you are not logged in (as user) to your blog, then the wp-login.php on other blogs will be available. If you log to your blog, and try to reach other blog then you will see everything blocked also with wp-login.php page.
      Check this on private window in browser - you should be able to see wp-login.php page on blogs. Then log in as normal user (not super admin) to one blog and then wp-login.php from other blogs should be blocked for you.
      Please let me know if this works that way.

Kind regards,
      Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.