Can I suggest features from abondoned plugins.

while searching through wordpress plugin directory, I frequently found many plugin which had not been updated for a long time or plugin author informed that they are not going to update plugin in future, probably due to change in their priorities.

Some of those plugin offered very good features in past but now not usable now due to ongoing changes in wordpress versions.

can I suggest such plugins for further development here?

one such example is http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/more-from-google/ which provide combined search from wordpress and from google.

• mediwaves
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

thanks.

I did used that plugin some year ago and was wonderful. this was something very different from usual google search.
    Please look at some descriptors from that plugin page

The More from Google plugin, also allows you to specify a search term for each post. This search term is used to create a link at the bottom of your post linking to search results for that term.

Your search results page will display the WordPress search results as usual and with slight modification using the display code from Google, it will also show the search results from Google.

It links each post to google search based on keyword defined by user.

I will give a try to plugin suggested by you and let you know later on.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.