Can I synchronize WP and BP usernames easily?

I'm still a bit baffled by the WP / BP integration, and the use of two usernames.

I would like our users to only have one username, as asking for two is confusing. Is there a setting I'm missing or a plugin that will synchronize the two, or do I need to have this custom coded?

Here is our registration page, if you click on the Inspector signup button, you'll see the two username fields.

http://www.jewelorjalopy.com/registration-page/

I'm also using the membership plugin, but don't think it applies here.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings JorJ,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and for including the URL.

After visiting your registration page it does not appear to be the standard Membership registration form and indeed a custom form of some type.

Absolutely it applies here because once Membership is activated on a site it completely takes over the site to include integration into the registration process.

Anything is is unintended use, unsupported, and custom coding is beyond the scope of the support we provide here but we will indeed help you if we know.

Please advise where this registration page is coming from because it is unlike any I have seen for Membership before.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.