Can I use affiliates plugin to charge for having a blog in my network

I'm totally new to affiliates plugins and how they work.
Therefore I've got few questions:
1. Can I use this plugin to charge users for having their membership site within my network?
2. If users that have a site within my network, and they charge their members for membership, can I use the plugin to share the income and set what percentage everybody is getting paid?
3. Are there any plugins that offer instant paypal payment, so all earned money are shared automaticly between all affiliates..?
I'll appriciate any help, advice or useful links

Kimberly

szymonfortuna,

Hi and Welcome to WPMU fourms

Let's see if we can answer your questions:

1. Can I use this plugin to charge users for having their membership site within my network?

No. Affiliate simply tracks signups to blogs on your network allowing you to pay your "affiliates" based upon their signups or sales.

You would be more suited to use our Membership or Pro Sites plugin, depending on your desired end result.

2. If users that have a site within my network, and they charge their members for membership, can I use the plugin to share the income and set what percentage everybody is getting paid?

No. You will set your terms with your affiliates and pay them directly, not through the plugin.

You can however check out our Ad Share plugin for a version of this with Ad Revenue

3. Are there any plugins that offer instant paypal payment, so all earned money are shared automaticly between all affiliates..?

No, being an instant payment affiliate site is widely not a good idea. You will be inundated with requests and applicants and be subject to many users signing up and getting their friends to sign up or creating spammy accounts to get instant earnings from you. You will be hard pressed to find an existing affiliate program that pays out less than 4 weeks at a time.

That should get you started

Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best,

Kimberly