Can I use Events+ to create a user in Membership?

(Brand new WPMU Dev user)

I am looking to design a membership site. I want to create an “event” (actually a class) using Events+ and when the user pays for the “event” using PayPal have a user account automatically setup in Membership with a certain membership level.

1. User clicks on event “Class A”.

2. User pays the fee through PayPal.

3. User is automatically sent a username and password which allows them to log into the “membership” site.

4. User’s membership level and access is preconfigured based on which event they paid for.

Is this possible and if so are there tutorials on setting this up?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Events+ doesn’t create user accounts as such. WordPress continue to handle that, even with Membership. Our plugins simply… plugin into the core, you could say that WordPress is a framework which our plugins extend.

There is now integration of the two plugins though like that though, where you pay for an event then get a membership level. There is integration to have a membership level and then get Events free.

It’s kinda the other way around.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re having a fantastic day!

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, that’s great news. if however you still need some assistance then please feel free to reopen this thread or for any different issues create a fresh thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.