Can I use Hustle or another Plugin to send form?

Hello,

I've used Hustle to create and email opt-in and it's great. I was hoping I could also use it as a sign up form, where the form submission is sent to a designated email address, or to the admin email. Is that possible? If not, do you have thoughts on a solution for me?

Thanks!
Lacey

• Nahid

Hey Lacey !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use Hustle as a signup form, where the form submission is sent to an email address out of the box. As of now, Hustle can act as a data collection tool, which can collect the email address and other preferred data through a form and store them in local lists or email collection services, e.g. MailChimp.

In order to achieve what you are looking for, you can try setting up an outbound email that should be sent to your preferred email address when new subscribers are added in your email collection service, i.e. new responses are received. For example, Zapier can integrate with MailChimp and send emails to specified email address(es) when new subscribers are added. You can learn more about that here.

If the above suggestion doesn't work for you, you can use simple contact form plugins, e.g. Contact Form 7 which sends out an email to your predefined email address whenever the form is submitted.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.