Can I use Paypal buttons in Marketpress?

I'd like more flexibility in shipping prices. Can I replace my Marketpress shopping cart with a Paypal shopping cart that allows me to set more accurate shipping prices?

• aecnu

Greetings Hardneen,

Can I replace my Marketpress shopping cart with a Paypal shopping cart that allows me to set more accurate shipping prices?

Yes you can to some degree easily and another degree will need to be a custom job. I shall explain:

The easy way but probably not preferred, is to make it so Market Press uses PayPal to process the shipping via a link with a PayPal URL that corresponds to a pre-made product button on PayPal.
    In this case you would switch Market Press into listing only mode.

The more then likely preferred way would be to have Market press customized directly integrating PayPals API in such a way that it uses PayPal live for the shipping but appears on your site.

Unfortunately we do not have this option currently available in Market Press but we would love to put it into consideration for future development.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thanks again and it is great to have you as a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.