Can market press issue invoices? Also will it do recurring subscriptions?

wonder if marketpress can allow for invoice payments as one checkout method, also can it do recurring subscriptions that are automatic.

Thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings david_mills,

Thank you for the great questions but to date recurring subscriptions that are automatic are not yet supported except perhaps using external buy button link to a pre made PayPal subscription.

wonder if marketpress can allow for invoice payments as one checkout method

Please clarify on this one sir, I cannot quite figure out what you are referring to. Perhaps manual payments?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings david_mills,

Thank you for the clarification and I know nothing about printed invoices for snail mail delivery. I suppose manual processing is what would be currently used to prepare a snail mail invoice the way you currently do but it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.