I am doing some free-of-charge work for a charity.
They are running a table sale where exhibitors (customers) get a table and sell goods from it.
There is limited stock of tables (40)
Their requirement is that customers can either buy a table for "£ 0" or buy one for "£ 10".
We have to collect information about the customer,
* name and address
* business name
* contact details
* other profile fields my client thinks of at the last minute
And the customer will have to pick the type of goods that they will sell on their table from a list.
* leather goods
Previous customers will be given VIP status and will be allowed to buy VIP tables
Will MarketPress work for me? I need,
* powerful custom field collection
* ability to sell free items
* ability to sell and report on configured items
* ability to export information into CSV for importing into other systems (such as WPMUDev Subscribe by Email)
* ability to restrict some items to VIP customers
If MarketPress is not a good fit, would Gravity Forms do the job. I would need to have a flow that ended up with a PayPal button for those that wanted to pay but I would need to match the payment with the Gravity Forms record.