Can no longer find subscription options page

When I first installed free level of membership, I had a subscription sign up page. Now I can't find it. I have an account creation page but not options for the membership levels they sign up for. Can you help me find this please?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Marita,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forums.

Have you completely removed free membership plugin?

Are you not getting Registration page option in the admin area?

If yes then could you please share me the screenshot of Membership Page Options from the following path?

Admin area -> Membership -> Options -> Membership Pages

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Marita,

Thank you for your reply and granting me support staff access.

I checked the memberhsip settings on your site and found you are getting "Create An Account" page instead of registration page because you have set the "Create An Account" page as a Registration page from the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin area -> Membership -> Options -> Membership Pages -> Registration page

Please set the registration page there, create one if one doesn't exist.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Marita

Okay, I figured out where it went. I cannot see what the "Create An Account" (now Sign Up) page looks like when I am logged in as an admin. I had to open a different browser program and then constantly refresh the screen to see what it looks like to someone who is just a visitor. This only occurred after the upgrade but I must have done something to mess that up.

I am still really muddling through this. I have 7 subscription types including "free account". I cannot see short codes for subscription levels so for instance I could have a "sign up" button on a separate page describing each subscription. Is that possible?

Thanks.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Marita,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

You can use the following shortcodes for this.

[subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]

Will display the subscription title for the 2nd subscription in membership. Other options are subscription details, subscription price, and the subscription button. You would structure them the same way:

[subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]

Any issues, we're here to help.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.