Can not add additional fields after Word Press 4.5

I already have two additional fields added for my appointments plus one that is in functions.php see script below adding “I Accept the Privacy Policy”

The words Privacy Policy link to the Privacy Page” This all works ok.

I now want to add an additional field “Device Pass Code” Text Required

Click on ADD nothing happens.

Theme developer has resolved Jquery problem I had with Appointment Time not working.

This may be the same thing as it used to work prior to version 4.5 of Word Press.

• Colin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

function my_app_add_tos_link ($str) {

return $str . ‘
    <div class=”appointments-field appointments-privacy-policy-field”><label for=”appointments-privacy-policy-field”><span>I&nbspAccept&nbspthe Privacy Policy</span></label><input type=”checkbox” id=”appointments-privacy-policy-field” class=”appointments-field-entry appointments-yep-field-entry” data-name=”accept_privacy_policy” value=”1″></div>’;

}

add_filter(‘app_additional_fields’, ‘my_app_add_tos_link’:wink:;

function validate_tos_field(){

global $appointments;

if (empty($_POST)) $appointments->json_die(‘tos’:wink:;

}

add_action(‘app-additional_fields-validate’, ‘validate_tos_field’:wink:;

function register_field_name($field_names){

$new_field_names = array(‘tos’ => __(‘Privacy Policy’, ‘appointments’:wink:);

$field_names = array_merge($field_names, $new_field_names);

return $field_names;

}

add_filter( ‘app_get_field_name’, ‘register_field_name’, 20, 1);

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Colin

Hope you had a wonderful day.

This is a known bug and our developers are already done fixing it. Next version is coming very soon and this fix will be included in that.

I’ve also asked for the beta version from our developer and I’ll provide it here as soon as I get it from him. But please keep in mind, beta versions are not finalized and can have many other glitches. So I’ll suggest you to wait for a while until the next version is released.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.