Can not add new user,there is no Capture form

At New User page, there is no Captcha form, after add new user,
ERROR: Please enter a valid CAPTCHA value.
So I can not add new user.
http://cnedu.com/wp-admin/user-new.php
I have CAPTCHA Pro.

Thanks!

• Alexander

Hey @hi999,

I've not used that plugin before. It could be a bug in that plugin that doesn't take into account the ability to add users from the dashboard. You might want to see if there's a newer version or check with the developers.

Let me know how that goes

If you can't get ti working, and if you could post a link to that plugin I could try it out.

Best regards,

• hi999

Hi Alexander,

Where is the files? and which line I should add the code.
    Thanks!

/wp-admin/user-new.php

BestWebSoft Support Team (BestWebSoft)
    Jan 21 10:24

Hi,

If you have activated captcha, but it is not displayed on any of the forms and throws an error, it means that your theme does not support the necessary functionality (the necessary hooks) to display captcha, but wordpress does support hooks to check all the forms - that's why you can't see captcha, but can see the errors.
    Captcha will only be displayed if you are using standard registration, login, comments form pages. In case of using custom forms and pages it will be necessary to make changes in them so that captcha could be displayed and work correctly.

Please follow the instructions below.
    = I would like to add Captcha to custom form on my website. How can I do this? =
    1. Install the Captcha plugin and activate it.
    2. Open the file with the form (where you would like to add the captcha to).
    3. Find a place to insert the code for the captcha output.
    4. Insert the necessary lines:
    <code>if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo &quot;&quot;<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />&quot;&quot;; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom() } ;</code>
    If the form is HTML you should insert the line with the PHP tags:
    <code><?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo &quot;&quot;<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />&quot;&quot;; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom(); } ?></code>
    5. Then you should add the lines to the function of the entered data checking
    <code>if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo &quot;&quot;Please complete the CAPTCHA.&quot;&quot;</code>
    or
    <code><?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo &quot;&quot;Please complete the CAPTCHA.&quot;&quot; ?></code>
    You could add this line to the variable and display this variable in the required place instead of <code>echo &quot;&quot;Please complete the CAPTCHA.&quot;&quot;</code>. If there is a variable (responsible for the errors output) in the check function, this phrase can be added to this variable. If the function returns 'true', it means that you have entered captcha properly. In all other cases the function will return 'false'.

Sincerely,
    BestWebSoft Support Team

• hi999
    Please follow the instructions below.
    = I would like to add Captcha to custom form on my website. How can I do this? =
    1. Install the Captcha plugin and activate it.
    2. Open the file with the form (where you would like to add the captcha to).
    3. Find a place to insert the code for the captcha output.
    4. Insert the necessary lines:
    <code>if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo &quot;&quot;<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />&quot;&quot;; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom() } ;</code>
    If the form is HTML you should insert the line with the PHP tags:
    <code><?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo &quot;&quot;<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />&quot;&quot;; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom(); } ?></code>
    5. Then you should add the lines to the function of the entered data checking
    <code>if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo &quot;&quot;Please complete the CAPTCHA.&quot;&quot;</code>
    or
    <code><?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo &quot;&quot;Please complete the CAPTCHA.&quot;&quot; ?></code>
    You could add this line to the variable and display this variable in the required place instead of <code>echo &quot;&quot;Please complete the CAPTCHA.&quot;&quot;</code>. If there is a variable (responsible for the errors output) in the check function, this phrase can be added to this variable. If the function returns 'true', it means that you have entered captcha properly. In all other cases the function will return 'false'.
  • hi999

Hi Alexander

After I add that code still have same error.

Is add this code to /public_html/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu
    page-template-custom-login.php

After or before Which line I should add.

I should add one code or two code?

Thanks!

if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo ""<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />""; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom() } ;

-------------------------------

</div>

<?php endwhile; ?>

-----------------------------

</div>

<?php } else { ?>

<div class="post-content">

<p class="verify"><?php _e("You are already logged in. Please continue to member page.", TEMPLATE_DOMAIN); ?></p>

</div>

<?php } ?>

</div>

<?php endwhile; ?>

<?php endif; ?>