Can not control popup to show or not on a specific URL

No matter what we do, we can not get a condition to show or not show the popup on a specific URL

• Michael Bissett

Hey @culin tate, thanks for doing that! :slight_smile:

Since a specific site wasn't mentioned here, I had a peek inside the main site for your Multisite network.

It seems like the HTML code for the popup gets removed from the footer when one of the URL rules are used inside your popup, but it seems to be something specific to your setup, as I'm not able to reproduce on my Multisite.

Could you try changing the theme to the Twenty Fourteen theme temporarily, and seeing if that makes a difference? Oh, and can you try disabling the WP Super Cache plugin temporarily (at the same time you're doing the theme switching), and seeing if anything changes there?

And could you please send in the following, so that we can diagnose this further:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.