Can not delete (thumbnail) images on front page Daily Theme

I am working with the Daily Theme. I am trying to replace the images (thumbnails) that I have put on the front page with new ones, however while I have deleted the featured image and the image in the post, the images are still appearing on the front page. When I add a new image, the old image remains. I am using Daily Theme 4.1.7/multisite install/WP 3.3.1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

fewwill,

Hi and Welcome to WPMU forums :slight_smile:

Would it be possible to have a link and a description of what picture you are having problems with?

This would allow me to see if it’s a browser issue (which browser are you using by the way)?

Also have you tried to clear your cache then reload the page?

I’ll do a test install and see if I can replicate in the meantime :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• fewwill
    • New Recruit

Thank you for your response.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.ucanwin.leadscome2u.com

I am using Internet Explorer 9. I have also checked the site in Firefox and the results are the same.

I have cleared my cache and checked it as well. While there is a picture showing with the two post that I have circled above, there should be no images associated with each post as I have deleted them in order to replace them with different images. My problem of course is that I can not delete the images in order to add new ones. The images are still showing and associated with the post.

Thanks

Fulton

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

This actually isn’t a bug it doesn’t use featured images it uses attached image to your posts. You have to delete all your images under images where you edit posts.

Same goes for adding new you have to make sure the order under images is showing them first.

• fewwill
    • New Recruit

Maybe I am missing something. If you follow the link above and click on either one of the post, you will see that I have removed all images from the post. The post at this point have no images associated with them. However, the images are still showing. There should be no images at all.

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

If you view your images on the post (click the image icon) do you see any images under Gallery? Attached is an image of what you are looking for. If you do then you have not removed all images and need to follow the steps I said. Otherwise please let us know.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.