Can not install wpmu dashboard plugin

Hello,

Whenever i install wpmu dashboard plugin, i can not access my dashboard page. It just keep loading.

I have to deactive it by using FTP software then dashboard working again.

Not sure what happened.

Please help me check.

Thank you,
TA

• Milan

Hello Khanh ,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Would you be able to send in your FTP and wp-admin credentials so I could take a look?

You can send the info through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Once we have this information then I can debug the issue further :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!
    Regards,
    Milan

• Milan

Hello Khanh ,

Hope you are doing well today and sorry for being late here. :slight_smile:

So finally its found to be a Plugin conflict at your end. I was able to activate DEV Dashboard plugin just after deactivating all of your other plugins ( I did that for some time, now all of your plugins are activate and again ready for use ).

So now, would you please conduct full plugin conflict test as described in our this support manual here and see what is culprit there, ?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I can do that for you but your site is live so I don't want to keep your necessary plugins in deactivated state for longer time.

Look forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Khanh

Hello Milan,

We've known it may caused by plugins conflict, that was make:
    1/ Could not installed WPMU dashboard plugins, so what we have to do now? Could you please take a look at this with specified advice? Thanks in advance.

At present, we still NOT able to access into dashboard page!

2/ FYI, before we got the same problem with (TOP-10) plugins, it made could NOT able to access into dashboard page, then we have to DE-ACTIVE that plugin already!

3/ Please note, at present, our site is DE-ACTIVE below plugins:
    - TOP 10
    - WordPress Related Posts (not renew the latest updated, since unknown error happened!)
    - Contextual Related Posts (not renew the latest updated, since unknown error happened!)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,

Tuyet Anh

• Nastia

Hello Tuyet Anh, I hope all is well!

I hope you don't mind me chiming in here.

I was able to activate the WPMU DEV plugin and access the WPMU DEV Dashboard on your site.

Would you please try again to access the WPMU DEV menu from your dashboard?

3/ Please note, at present, our site is DE-ACTIVE below plugins:
    - TOP 10
    - WordPress Related Posts (not renew the latest updated, since unknown error happened!)
    - Contextual Related Posts (not renew the latest updated, since unknown error happened!)

This issue as well might have been caused because of the conflict with another plugin. Please repeat the check for a conflict as I have described above for each plugin separately.
    Leave one plugin activated ant try to update it. If update successful, activate one plugin at the time till you find the plugin that causing this issue.

Please run the test and let us know how it went.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.