can not log in to site's admin

Dear sir,

Can not log in to my site's admin,i tried to rename the cache plugin, still can not log in the site.
Could you kindly check my wp-config.php any wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks!

• Milan

Hello ShareWin

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Without direct access to your ftp account, we can not check your wp-config.php file. Can you tell me what error you are getting when you try to login ?

Also, try to conduct these troubleshotting one by one and let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:

#1) Rename every plugin in /wp-content/plugins directory by appending "-test" text to their names and then try to login
    #2) If step 1 does not work, then please rename .htaccess file in your site's root directory.

If none of above steps works, Would you be able to send in your FTP and wp-admin credentials so I could take a look?

You can send the info through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Once we have this information then I can debug the issue further :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!
    Kind Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.