can not post comments - shows comments off on all new posts

I am guessing this isn't a theme specific issue but because this is the theme I am using and all settings show that it shouldn't be happening I thought I would post here. If its the wrong please I apologize.

When I create a new post and publish it, the comments show as being off.
http://wp.allwedo.com

I checked all my settings and I show it allowing comments to registered and logged in users. On each post the Allow Comments box is checked. I have tried going back in and unchecking, saving and then re-checking and saving again. Still nothing.

Not using any commenting system but I do have the Captcha setup. On a few posts I was able to do some test comments and the captcha was there and worked fine.Unsure if that is causing an issue or not.

Would love to have my comments!

Any ideas?
Thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings jkarl,

It is definitely not wrong posting a ticket when you are having a problem or issue that you have not been able to resolve - that is what we are here for :slight_smile:

To help you anyway that we can with any WordPress related issues that you may have.

In an effort to try to get to the bottom of this asap, could you please change your theme to Twenty Eleven just long enough to see if the comments are working there?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings jkarl,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.