Can not restore snapshot backup

Trying to restore a backup from the admin but it fails after 40%.
At first it was showing Allowed memory size exhausted error. Then I increased memory limit. Now it is showing
Error in the WordPress database Duplicate entry 'XXXX'

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Michel

I hope you're well today!

I checked your site and read the chat and I decided to test the issue on my end. I was able to replicate that even when trying to restore your site (from the backup in question downloaded from your site) to a clean location (empty db, no WP install) on my own server, using snapshot-installer.php file.

The restoration process broke at the same table too. While I could see some reasons for this when trying to restore to an existing setup, I must admit I'm not sure why this happens even with a clean/empty database so I'll need to consult that with your developers.

I've already passed all the information to them and they'll look into it. We'll update you here in this forum thread as soon as we get to know more about the case from them.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Michel
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, i'm waiting for their feedbacks, it's verry important because this is the website on my company and it's visited a lot everyday by client and i need them to see it to ask for our services.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Kind regards

• Konstantinos Xenos
      • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Michel ,

There seems to be an issue with the SQL files and I've contacted our Developers to take a look.

In the meantime to help you and save some time as I understand it's a pressing matter of the site to be restored I can do it manually for you if you like to the Date/zip that you've already mentioned.

Would that be ok with you?

Regards,
      Konstantinos

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Michel ,

I've restored your website to 6th as you wanted.

You will also find 2 WPMUDEV folders in your /public_html/ , 1 includes the backup we restored and the other a recent backup "before" the restoration ( so basically the website on it's last state ).

Please feel free to remove those folder only if you are certain that the website you have now is ok and checked.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.