can not see new site created on pk.home.dellsons.cn

I have estsabliseh main domain as home.dellsons.cn where wordpress main superuser is created.

I am trying to create a new site which is pk.home.dellsons.cn

New site is created successfuly and show path pk.home.dellsons.cn

• Nasreen Akhtar
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Support

Thanks for your reply

I have created wildcard *.dellsons.cn and removed *.home.dellsons.cn but still not good

I have following reply from my host

Hello,

The root folder for pk.home.dellsons.cn is /home/consultrade/public_html and there is no index file in it and that is why you see this error. In order for one site to load information it must have index file. If you try to make a rewrite in .htaccess file you must check it and see how it must be set to work correctly.

Thank you for using Scala Hosting services! If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Regards,
      Alex B.
      Technical support
      http://www.scalahosting.com

Unquote

I have edit copied .htaccess according to setup.

I do not understand how to create or locate index file. can you please help?

Regards
      Nasreen.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Nasreen,

Ignore what your host said, it sounds like they are not familiar with how wordpress multisite operates using URL rewriting.

Though as your multisite is actually in a subdomainitself, it is not ideal for multisite,multisite will work best in the maindomain, not a subdomain.

When I visit home.dellsons.cn I get a 403 forbidden page, so something is not right, or the URL is incorrect.

Could you grant support access from the dashboard plugin so we can take a closer look? See https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.