Can Pay Per View access be sold via marketpress?

Hi There,
I am building a membership site that allows members to view posts from a custom post type I have built (lessons). Non members can pay to view each individual lesson using the Pay Per View plugin. I also have marketpress installed to sell physical products online too.

What I would love to be able to do is use the cart from Marketpress for users to purchase individual lessons via pay per view. This is something similar to how Appointments+ integrates with marketpress, whereby the user makes an appointment and it is added to the cart where they can pay for it.

With Pay Per View is it possible to achieve something similar, where non-members can pay to reveal a lesson, but they are directed to the cart to pay.

Rupok

Hi Samuel,

With Pay Per View is it possible to achieve something similar, where non-members can pay to reveal a lesson, but they are directed to the cart to pay

As far I know, it's not possible yet. Still I searched to see if it's possible in anyway but I'm afraid, I could not find anything that might help in integrating these two plugins. Pay Per View and MarketPress both have their own way for payment, and there is no add-on for running Pay Per View payments through MarketPress.

However, I like this idea. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this integration in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok