can provider in appointments plus be assigned to 2 locations for the same service

can provider in appointments plus be assigned to 2 locations for the same service and have different working hours for those locations to choose from?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hi @clay,

To quote a member of our staff:

“I ‘m afraid that you can only set 1 location per service… You could of course hack the plugin and make that into an array, but out of the box this is not the default behavior.”

Our developer had this to say as well:

“The locations currently have 1-1 relationship with services and service providers. The idea behind it is to have a location for your services and potentially separate, alternative locations for each service provider. The appointment location is context sensitive and will end up either in the default service location or service provider location, depending on the client selection.”

Sorry about that! :slight_frown:

Regards,

Michael

• clay
    • New Recruit

since my business offers one type of service but i have multiple locations which my staff can work;

my only solution seems to be to create multiple providers with different names that i can assign to a location -like Jessica/downtown and Jessica/main office

ie.- one provider may want to work a location in the morning and another location in the afternoon and be able to set their hours specifically

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.