Can Sign-Up Code work on non-multisite install?

Just installed Signup Code. Crashed site. Message says only compatible with multisite install. Plugin specs says compatible with BuddyPress. What is going on? Is plugin limited only to Buddypress used on a multisite intall? Can Signup Code be modified to work on single installs?

• PC

Hiya,

Is plugin limited only to Buddypress used on a multisite intall?

The plugin is only compatible with WordPress Multisite, with or without BuddyPress and it would not work on a single WordPress install.

Can Signup Code be modified to work on single installs?

I wish I could use that to protect normal registrations :slight_frown: but unfortunately its only designed to protect multisite signups and not single sites.

However, it can be good for a feature request and if lot of users want this, and give their +1's then our Devs might hit this one and try to make it single site compatible.

Cheers
    PC

• PC

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.