Can someone purchase the item using the classified plugin

I am trying to decide between classified and marketpress. The client wants essentially a classified site (hence looking at classified plugin) but has also though that they may also want to do the purchase through the site as well, charging a commission for items sold through the site. I was wondering if I can attach a method of buying the item through the classified plugin

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings RealDesignGraphics,

Thank you for the great question and no they cannot purchase an item directly in classifieds but you may want to include a link to a Market Press product in the classified then this may work.

In addition, how do you folks plan to take a commission if in classifieds? It has no facility for this either.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• RealDesignGraphics
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

that is the crux of the problem ... they want the functionality of both ... the decision will likely come from which one has the best filtering capability .... I was just asking if I could have my cake and eat it too! I suspect the commisssion is the most important aspect, so I will likely pursue the MarketPress angle

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.