Can someone purchase the item using the classified plugin

I am trying to decide between classified and marketpress. The client wants essentially a classified site (hence looking at classified plugin) but has also though that they may also want to do the purchase through the site as well, charging a commission for items sold through the site. I was wondering if I can attach a method of buying the item through the classified plugin

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings RealDesignGraphics,

Thank you for the great question and no they cannot purchase an item directly in classifieds but you may want to include a link to a Market Press product in the classified then this may work.

In addition, how do you folks plan to take a commission if in classifieds? It has no facility for this either.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• RealDesignGraphics
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

that is the crux of the problem … they want the functionality of both … the decision will likely come from which one has the best filtering capability …. I was just asking if I could have my cake and eat it too! I suspect the commisssion is the most important aspect, so I will likely pursue the MarketPress angle

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.