Can subscribers create events in Event+?

Hi,

I would like to allow Users to create their own events in Event+. Not worrying about payments yet- Just the ability for subscribers (not administrators) to make an event but not edit anyone elses events. Is this possible?

I am running the latest wordpress build with the latest Events+ plugin on your "Network" theme.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @Micah

Welcome to the forums!

By default,the subscriber role should be able to create events in the backend of your site. To allow them to do so on the front, you would need to activate the Front-page esiting addon.

You can also tweak the capabilities of each user role by activating the Capabilities addon.

Once you activate any addon, additional settings will become available at the bottom of the settings page.

• Micah
    • New Recruit

Patrick,

"To allow them to do so on the front, you would need to activate the Front-page esiting addon.

You can also tweak the capabilities of each user role by activating the Capabilities addon."

I just assumed you meant Front-Page Editing Plugin but there is none by that name. Were can you go to either download or purchase the two add ons that you mentioned in your post?

Micah

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.