Can the Affiliates plugin be customised for points reward system

I would like to use the Affiliates plugin to create a referral system on a website but rather than reward affiliate members with money, we want to reward them with points so that after they attain a certain amount of points, they can offset it against our products such as their next membership fee or any other product that we offer. The idea is that there will be no money exchanged.
Thanks.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @bbqq482

I hope you are well today, the affiliates plugin should indeed be able to be customized for that, but it would require quite a bit of custom coding.

You may want to try posting a job on the WPMU DEV job board here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

I'll move this to the features and feedback area, as maybe some integration with cubepoints could be put in that would make a nice addition :slight_smile:

Any +1's for this?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• lastafa
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

+1!

I need this functionality for my project, cubepoints could be a good solution for the points management part. To make this complete, marketpress, pro sites and membership could have a simple points gateway to make points valuable.

If someone else are considering having this developed, let me know!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.