Can the list exclude admin users

We'd like to limit the listing to not include the adminstrators.

Newest version of everything is installed. Main site plus a single sub site right now with very limited plugins (members directory, notification, autoblog, a front end profile editor, wp-replicator and akismet are the only plugins installed.

thanks,

Jim

• Kimberly

Jim,

I'm looking at the Installation and Use Instructions and see
    It should auto create a page called "members" on your main blog where anyone can search through all your users (except for those that opted out using your Privacy options).

There seems to be an opt-in of sorts :slight_smile:

Alternatively, using 'Attributes' under Network Admin>Sites>Edit.

You can mark a blog as 'mature' or uncheck the 'public' option it should no longer show in the listing.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

• jimesten

I looked at the plugin code and it looks like the main limitation is due to only the users table being queried. Perhaps this is a feature request .. we'd need some filter ability with info found in users_meta to be able to exclude admin users. Even better would be the ability to exclude specific users by name .. I've seen similar filtering done on a login redirect plugin.

We would not want to tag this whole installation as 'mature' .. that is likely to have SEO implications!

thanks,

Jim

• Kimberly

Jim,

Could you post a new thread in our Feature Request and Feedback forums with this and an explanation of what you would use it for?

I would move this ticket but I think it is very helpful and should stay with the plugin threads.

The Feedback forums are where we look for new features or updates by seeing popularity or need via members votes on threads.

I'll flag the developer as a feature request as soon as you create the thread! :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.