Can the network take a percentage of membership fees?

If I set up a multisite network and sell subsites using Pro Sites, then each of the Pro Sites admins uses Memberships 2 to sell memberships to their site to end users, can I (the network) take a percentage of Membership revenue?

If not can I get paid by controlling how many users a Pro Site can contain, so that I can have different Pro Site levels depending on how many users they have?

I'm looking to have my revenue scaled to the number of end users, where I'm the network, and each pro sites admin has a membership of their own clients.

Thanks!

• Nahid

Hey Techtomic !
    Hope you are having a great day!

If I set up a multisite network and sell subsites using Pro Sites, then each of the Pro Sites admins uses Memberships 2 to sell memberships to their site to end users, can I (the network) take a percentage of Membership revenue?

Unfortunately, something like this wouldn't be possible out of the box with a multisite installation and Membership 2 Pro. This'd require quite a good amount of custom development, I'm afraid. If you are interested in custom development, you can try looking into our Jobs Board where our PROs can help you out.

If not can I get paid by controlling how many users a Pro Site can contain, so that I can have different Pro Site levels depending on how many users they have?

This is something also not achievable out of the box with the Pro Sites plugin, but my colleague Lindeni came up with a workaround developing a custom add-on for Pro Sites, which'd let you limit the number of users per Pro Site level. You can take a look at the workaround, explanation and discussion here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nahid

Hey Techtomic !
      Hope you are doing well today!

I'm extremely sorry but it seems like I misunderstood something regarding your second question. You are intending to limit the number of users that can register per Pro Site level. Unfortunately, that is something Lindeni's custom workaround doesn't address, it limits the site registration per user per level.

With that said, it doesn't seem like we have a workaround for limiting the number of users in each site, I'm afraid. So, that falls into the category of custom development as well, unfortunately. I again apologize about the misunderstanding regarding your query.

Speaking of custom development, this sounds like a good starting point.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
      Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.