Can the New Blog Template plugin also clone post images?

Hey all. Quick question about the "New Blog Template" plugin. I have it up and running. But when I create a new blog, the images uploaded for a specific post do not appear. The image names appear in the pages gallery, but I get broken links for all images. Any idea why?

Would really appreciate a tip to work this out.

Thank

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya!

Welcome to WPMU DEV! :smiley:

when I create a new blog, the images uploaded for a specific post do not appear. The image names appear in the pages gallery, but I get broken links for all images.

Hmm, that is odd because the images should just link to the original blog from the template. Do you have a link to your site so we can check and see what's going on?

Featured images don't work with the New Blogging Template plugin but this is something we're thinking of adding to the next version. See this post for more:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-blog-template-copies-posts-but-not-images-to-new-blogsdir

*edit* I see you've found the other thread. We're looking into this one. If a plugin update is needed, the team will have one out very soon. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.