Can the plugin be better for small mobile devices?

Love the plugin thank you except when it appears on my mobile phone. In the middle of reading a blog post is not a great user experience. Is there a way to shut it off when viewed on a small mobile - my responsive theme tackles other situations like this well.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @davidf1,

Sure, this is pretty simple. You can just add this CSS. You could even just take the .wdi-slide-wrap rule and add it within the responsive CSS you already have. But if it's easier to just add this code that works just as well!

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
    .wdsi-slide-wrap {
    display: none;
    }
    }

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings davidf1,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Greg,

It's not an option in the plugin, but we could try to get some custom CSS worked out for this.

Would you mind opening up a new thread for this? That way we don't miss anything, and can be courteous to the users above. This way they won't be receiving post notifications from our conversation - long after the topic was originally raised.

We'd be happy to look into it for you. If you want, feel free to mention me specifically in the thread "@Alexander Rohmann" @Vinod Dalvi might also be able to help us with the CSS here.

Take care!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.