can the "product" to be added to the cart an assortment of offerings on my site?

I would like to add a better shopping cart experience for my users. I do event planning and would like it if they were able to book 1 event and then be able to continue shopping for other events or classes that they also wish to participate in.

• Donna B

Thanks for the screenshot but I haven't bought the product yet so I don't know if that would answer the problem or not. I can't afford to keep purchasing stuff that I can't get to work with my site as I am sure you can imagine. I am a self taught web site developer and have been struggling to get all the pieces talking to each other well. I apparently am missing the shopping cart piece that will make both sides of my site work. Bluepay recommends cart plugins but I can't see that any of them are still valid plugins and so I was searching for one that might work.

All that to say - that is all I have to do with this plugin and it should talk to both the event manager as well as the credit card formmaker?

• Vaughan

Hi Donna

You're a gold member, as such you will not need to buy it, as a gold member you have access to all plugins & themes on our site, you can download them freely as part of your gold membership for however long you have an active subscription.

Marketpress has it's own payment gateways built in & cart, it's an e-commerce store.

I'm not sure what event manager you are referring to though, our events+ plugin has some integration with marketpress, But it's doubtful any other 3rd party events plugins will not.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.